 Dear LEGO / 5278
Re: LEGO USB IR Tower Driver Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 17:12:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John Hansen wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Mike Thorn wrote:
Unfortunately the link Mike provided has now expired.  Can we get the USB tower
driver patch zip up on the LEGO.com website please?  It was at

http://www.roboticsresources.com/LegoTower.zip

but the domain name registration has apparently expired.

Hi John,

You may want to try this link instead:
http://elvis.rowan.edu/~kay/lego/RIS_installation_info.html

I've also uploaded the zip file to my own server:
http://www.paulvanbuuren.net/downloadables/LEGOTower.zip

And yes, RIS now works fine on my Pentium 4  / XP machine.
Hope this helps.

Paul van Buuren