 Robotics / 22123
Re: LEGO USB IR Tower Driver Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:50:32 GMT

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:40:52 GMT, Mike Thorn <buachaille@neo.rr.com> wrote:

Any feedback is appreciated, especially regarding the functionality of the
driver. If you have a problem do not hesitate to email me regarding it and
I will alert the appropriate people.

Weirdly enough, with the patch installed I can access my RCX from NQC,
BricxCC and pbForth, but *not* from the standard RIS software (it hangs
like it did before, on the very same precise point of the installation
procedure, while executing probe.exe).

For the record, I have Windows XP Pro on a 2.4GHz Pentium IV machine,
but neither the BIOS nor (I think) the processor support hyperthreading.
At least, it doesn't appear to be so either on Windows XP or W2K (I've
tested both).

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u