 Robotics / 23907
Re: LEGO USB IR Tower Driver Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:32:37 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mike Thorn wrote:
This is unusual, to say the least.

Unfortunately the link Mike provided has now expired.  Can we get the USB tower
driver patch zip up on the LEGO.com website please?  It was at

http://www.roboticsresources.com/LegoTower.zip

but the domain name registration has apparently expired.

Does anyone know if the USB Tower driver contained in the zip below has been
fixed so that it works with Windows XP with Hyperthreading enabled?

http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu/robolabatceeo/college/robolabforlabview/pcsupport/Tower164b.zip

John Hansen