 Color / 599
Re: Universal Color List...finally
Newsgroups:
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:01:32 GMT

• Dark Stone Gray
• Black

• Transparent Yellow
• Transparent Red
• Transparent Blue
• Transparent Dove Blue
• Transparent Green
• Transparent Clear

Personally, I am surprised at some of the entries on the list.

First, why is MEDIUM GREEN on the list??

Good question.

(snip)

Here’s a good example of colors in a 2005 set that are not mentioned in the above list...

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4338-1

Go Purple ! Go Lime !

now if only there were a ‘pink pod’ ;)

Ray