 Color / 595
    Re: Universal Color List...finally —Kevin Salm
   (...) Personally, I am surprised at some of the entries on the list. First, why is MEDIUM GREEN on the list?? It is not even a very common color. Except for some recent baseplates, foliage pieces, and pieces used in Belville sets, I cannot think of (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: Universal Color List...finally —Ray Sanders
   (...) Good question. (snip) Here's a good example of colors in a 2005 set that are not mentioned in the above list... (URL) Purple ! Go Lime ! now if only there were a 'pink pod' ;) Ray (19 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)