 Color / 1151
    Re: Not wanting to start rumors, but Jake McKee
   (...) I've checked on this, and, as always, no - this is not a new color. There has been no change in this color. If you have a brick that seems to be a different color, please contact me offline and I can arrange to get your "odd" brick to the QA (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Not wanting to start rumors, but —Christian Treczoks
     (...) That is good news indeed. So I already ordered 1700 jumper plates in tan and hope they mach the other bricks in the model ;-) (...) I'll forward that to Heiner (I did not buy that Sandcrawler, too much new brown in it). (...) Erm, not wanting (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.color)

         Re: Not wanting to start rumors, but Jake McKee
     (...) What do you mean "nobody knew"? Our production folks and quality folks were well aware of the issue by the time the AFOLs (and me) brought it up to them. It's just that when it was brought to *me*, I didn't know about it. In a company of (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.color)

         Re: Not wanting to start rumors, but —Christian Treczoks
     (...) Does this mean that (significant parts of) LEGO were fully aware of the colour problems of the Knight Bus when they shipped them? Usually, the AFOLdom is quite early when it comes to noticing problems, and this particular issue popped up in (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Not wanting to start rumors, but —Thomas Stangl
   Jake, Does this mean we can ship back all our Knight's Bus purple and receive ONE SINGLE PURPLE color back in return? I only have maybe 2-5 of the set, but it sure would be nice if the purple was consistent. "Within acceptable tolerances" they are (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.color)