 Color / 1149
    Re: Not wanting to start rumors, but —scott Frischmann
   (...) More likely a new color. Or probably Cool Yellow. Tan, known inside TLG as Beige, has been locked. See here: (URL) I shure hope TLG is smart enuff to not pull off such a silly trick again. scott Frischmann. (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Not wanting to start rumors, but —Christian Treczoks
   Scott Frischmann wrote: > More likely a new color. Or probably Cool Yellow. I thought they already had more than enough surplus colours? (...) Well, several people tried to get Jake or whomever at Lego to confirm that the mentioned "Beige" is indeed (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Not wanting to start rumors, but —Dan Boger
   (...) We recently had a chance to compare our color list with LEGO's official one, and these colors were absolutely verified by LEGO as correct translations: # Peeron Lego ===...=== 1 White White 5 Tan Brick Yellow/Beige 18 Flesh Nougat 21 Red (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Not wanting to start rumors, but —Christian Treczoks
   (...) Thank you very much, Dan! This list of confirmed colours is what quite a lot of people were waiting for. Let's hope the rest of the list will come soon. The thing that strikes me as quite amazing is that colours are stamped as "Universal" when (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.color)