Re: Size of our Realms... and stuff.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 02:10:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Nathan!

Hey Shiri! =)  Thanks for answering my questions, I wasn't really sure if
anyone had made any decisions or not on those topics. =)

One of these days, I'm going to get busy with creating my Realm...
*sigh*...

Well, there's no time like the present! I'll be expecting it!

=)  I'm working on the main castle but all I have are the upper-sections of
the two towers (I had an idea for the tops first which is kinda messing me up
for rest of the blasted thing!)  =).  I'm trying to figure out some pulley
systems and some gear systems for parts of the castle but I get sidetracked
very easily. =)  Everything else is coming along slowly, like the characters,
story, and what not.  =(  One day I'll get it ready to show the world. =)

~Nathan