Subject:
Size of our Realms... and stuff.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:21:39 GMT

Hey CW people, get ready for a bunch of rambling questions... =)
  Ok, What was the final verdict on the size that a person could make their
initial realm?  Or was it 'realms', plural?  How does the map system work?
Can we make maps on our own graphics programs and use them on our on sites and
then somehow make a guess as to where they are going to fit in the over all CW
map?  Will CW be a host site or will it just be links to our own web sites?
Will there be a way for a CW balladeer to ever upload their own content to the
site (moderated, of course, and using the cunning use of passwords)?  =)  I
ask this because Pawel and Craig seem to be busy a lot and it would reduce the
time they spend updating and what not, to spend time on other aspects of the
site.  One of these days, I'm going to get busy with creating my Realm...
*sigh*...

~Nathan

Re: Size of our Realms... and stuff.