Re: Map of the Worlde
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:20:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Richard Parsons wrote:

Hmmm.  Could be wrong, but methinks the main reason for which we piratical
types would be craving Castles would be for the battering down thereof ;-)

'Tis a lonely world where one can range anywhere with carefully (or
not-so-carefully) placed steel shot.  In any case, I like the idea.  Really.

What was that WWII drama set near the river plate with the pilot of the
seaplane battling the submarine ?
Two men, a U-boat and a pizza place ?

Well I don't... it took me a heck of a long time to work on my "castle", as
the "man of la mancha" put it (1), and I wouldn't want to see any REAL blood
on those stones!! ;-)

Was that 'man of Lego Australia, man, cha cha cha?'

pw (red plates may be spilt at LegOz 2000.5)