Re: Map of the Worlde
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:24:44 GMT

Hmmm.  Could be wrong, but methinks the main reason for which we piratical
types would be craving Castles would be for the battering down thereof ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/

"Shiri Dori" wrote
In lugnet.loc.au, Erin Windross writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
I find myself contemplating adding an interactive map of the world (olde
worlde style) to the Port Block site, identifying other ports and places • in
the historical (piratical) legoverse.

Hey good idea!

Us town folk should also think about this as well. It would be a lot • better to
have a map of all the towns and cities, than to search all over the web • for a
particular site. LMKWYT

Hehe... sounds to me like you guys are all craving something like Castle
World... ;-)

Good luck w/it!!

-Shiri