  Re: Dragon Lore

(...) Am I the oddball out? I don't particularly care for the dragon-- mainly due to its lack of mobility :( It's great for that one pose that it's stuck in, but I'd LOVE it if could bend its head (either side to side or up and down) or could lower (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Dragon Lore

(...) Hey! I know that movie! It was on TV, like, a year ago! Can't remember the channel, but it was probably Disney, SciFi, or Family... They'll probably air it again sometime... Jeff (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)