 Castle / 9374
  Re: Crusader Fortress

Hi Jon! Grrr, I knew it... you're becoming one of my favorite builders. Ugh :-) OK, more specific comments. First off, you caught my eye by locating a creation in Israel (if ancient-day .il... still ;-). While I haven't been to Ein Gedi (boo), I've (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) Thanks! (...) I have to confess that I haven't been to Ein Gedi either (the site was "unavailable" during my visit). I love the historical significance of the site though, and when I thought of where in Judea to set the scene, it was either (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) Thanks! (...) I have to confess that I haven't been to Ein Gedi either (the site was "unavailable" during my visit). I love the historical significance of the site though, and when I thought of where in Judea to set the scene, it was either (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) The problems of lkeeping favorites organized was what led to my links pages. Hopefully I will get a chance Monday to add Jon's Fortress to my links. Frank (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)