 Castle / 6521
Re: Vegetable ideas? Recipe for Corn Stalks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:32:49 GMT

Using the newer 3 leaf pieces that came in a bunch of the ninja sets, as
well as the 3 pronged flower pieces (minus flowers), you can make a really
neat corn stalk.

Ingredients:

2 green 1x1 cylinder bricks
2 green flower bases
2 green 1x1 three-leaf cylinder bricks
6 yellow 1x1 cylinder bricks

Directions:

Place 1 green 1x1 three-leaf brick on a baseplate (or other base)
Stack one green flower base on top
Next, place 1 green 1x1 cylinder brick on the flower base
           (stalk should be 2.33 brick high now)
Attach the 2nd green flower base to the 1x1 cylinder brick
Stack the 2nd 1x1 cylinder brick on top of the 2nd flower base
Lastly, place the 2nd three leaf brick on top.

Now, slip one yellow cylinder brick on each of the "prongs" of the flower base.

Your corn stalk should be about 4.66 bricks high.

Feel free to modify!

-Kyle