 Space / 4146

Subject:
Vegetable ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:47:31 GMT

I'm making the arboretum/greenhouse for my starship and I need some ideas
for some vegetables. Some links to sites with gardens and veggies would be
great.

    Thanks!
    -Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer

Re: Vegetable ideas?
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I'm making the arboretum/greenhouse for my starship and I need some ideas
for some vegetables. Some links to sites with gardens and veggies would be
great.

Carrots, green and red apples are available in Belville sets.
Of course one of these carrots would feed a minifig for a couple of days.
Genetic engineering works wonders.

pete.w

Re: Vegetable ideas?