 Castle / 6522
Re: Vegetable ideas? Recipe for Tomatoes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:43:05 GMT

Using the 1x1 round plate with three leaves (not the newer 3leaf pieces
found in Ninja sets), and 1x1 round plate with flower prongs, you can make
tomato plants fairly easily.

Ingredients for 1 Tomato plant:

2 green 1x1 round plate w/ three leaves (found in pirates sets)
2 green 1x1 flower bases (minus flowers)
1 green 1x1 cylinder brick
6 red 1x1 round plates

Directions:

First, place your three-leaf plant on a base
Next, stack your flower base on top
Stack your green 1x1 cylinder brick on top of the flower base
Repeat steps 1 and 2 by stacking them on top of the 1x1 cylinder brick
Lastly, hang your red 1x1 round plates on each of the "prongs" from the
flower base.

There you have it! One plant with 6 tomatoes.

Of course it can be modified to better fit personal preferences.

-Kyle

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I'm making the arboretum/greenhouse for my starship and I need some ideas
for some vegetables. Some links to sites with gardens and veggies would be
great.
   Thanks!
   -Jon