 Castle / 6515
Re: roman castle series.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:25:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Geordan Ballantree writes:

Wouldn't it be neat if lego came out with a series based on ancient roman
civilization? I wouldn't want it to replace normal castle but TLG would
probably replace it anyway just to tick us off. But they could make some roman
baths and a whole bunch of roman troops. They could also make some seige
weapons and a whole fortress with weapons andtraps and stuff. Anyway, I'm
starting to get carried away, but I think that that would be cool.

geordan

I believe somewhere there is a group of fans who have several original
replicas of ancient structures. There are some pretty cool models and
pictures. I think the site is at http://www.ancient-theme.com/

Just thought you might like to check it out
Steve