 Castle / 6517
Re: roman castle series.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 05:08:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Bishop writes:
I believe somewhere there is a group of fans who have several original
replicas of ancient structures. There are some pretty cool models and
pictures. I think the site is at http://www.ancient-theme.com/

Just thought you might like to check it out
Steve

Actually, there's nothing much there yet. Just 2 links to the Erik Wilson sites.
Erik W. has a young child now, may his Primo time increase, and has passed the
fasces. Erik O. still has time and I hope to have a organization plan for the
site by year-end.

The links are:

http://itsa.ucsf.edu/%7Eerikred/brick/classic/acropolis.html
http://itsa.ucsf.edu/%7Eerikred/brick/classic/ancient.html

Don't miss Susan Hoover's Trojan Horse! And all the other great stuff.

Another hidden page is http://www.ancient-theme.com/gladiator/