 Castle / 6515
  Re: roman castle series.

(...) I believe somewhere there is a group of fans who have several original replicas of ancient structures. There are some pretty cool models and pictures. I think the site is at (URL) thought you might like to check it out Steve (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: roman castle series.

(...) Actually, there's nothing much there yet. Just 2 links to the Erik Wilson sites. Erik W. has a young child now, may his Primo time increase, and has passed the fasces. Erik O. still has time and I hope to have a organization plan for the site (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)