 Castle / 5178
Re: Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 13:32:21 GMT

Shiri,
thanks a lot for helping me further into castle realm. Right this moment my
daughter is playing with the castle, which she didn't do with my space (my son
more liked it). Reason the more to keep both 'in stock'.

most of all, the acronym list is VERY helpful.

I hope to talk and see more with/from you and all the others!

Bye

Daan
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Daan!!

BURP = Big Ugly Rock Piece.

You can also check out my Acronym FAQ if you need any other acro's...:
http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/

snip
Castle World is a place for castle fans to share their creations in one place.
It's like one big world for all the creations by AFOLs (but only those who're
interested in participating, of course).
You can submit structures, characters, creatures and stories to share with
other people.

Read more here...
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/about.html

CWSOTW is something we're still working on. It stands for Castle World Story
Of The Week.
snip>
See ya!
-Shiri