 Castle / 5166
Re: Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:11:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Daan Bargerbos writes:

I know that I can't go on with two different subjects (space AND castle).

Welllll.... sure you can, but many people prefer to focus on one theme (due • to
cash or time issues).

Some people even combine the two, like in Richard Marchetti's excellent Castle
World stuff...(I hope I'm remembering that attribution correctly!)

Yeah, you're right! Richard did some very neat Blacktron-CW stuff.
And Jeff, you combined mecha with castle... anything's possible.

-Shiri-o