 Castle / 5159
  Introduction

Hello everybody, Let me introduce myself: I'm Daan Bargerbos, I'm lurking for a few weeks now and like very much what I see in the castle group and also mmany things in the space group. I'm not that long into LEGO, but see myself as an AFOL now (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction

Hi Daan!! Nice to meet you, first of all! I'll do my best to answer your questions. (...) BURP = Big Ugly Rock Piece. You can also check out my Acronym FAQ if you need any other acro's...: (URL) (...) Welllll.... sure you can, but many people prefer (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction

(...) Some people even combine the two, like in Richard Marchetti's excellent Castle World stuff...(I hope I'm remembering that attribution correctly!) J (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction

(...) to (...) Yeah, you're right! Richard did some very neat Blacktron-CW stuff. And Jeff, you combined mecha with castle... anything's possible. -Shiri-o (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction

Shiri, thanks a lot for helping me further into castle realm. Right this moment my daughter is playing with the castle, which she didn't do with my space (my son more liked it). Reason the more to keep both 'in stock'. most of all, the acronym list (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)