 Castle / 4769
Re: Sticker files: Tudor Walls, Guarded Inn Sign
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 15:24:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
And if there is interest (10 or more persons),
I will create a site from which my files can be downloaded
as Illustrator files (yellow non-dithering) and jpegs
(which will dither except for the black and white tudor walls).
But you must let me know...

Richard,
Please do!
Thanks,