 Castle / 4745
  Sticker files: Tudor Walls, Guarded Inn Sign

Hey Y'all: I have been doing considerable experimenting with making stickers for lego from Avery 8165 full sheet and 6490 Diskette removable labels. Some of the results are pretty impressive. From the distance of even 1 foot I can usually not (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sticker files: Tudor Walls, Guarded Inn Sign

(...) Richard, Please do! Thanks, Franklin (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.castle)