 Castle / 4764
Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 23:04:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Pearson Castner writes:
To bad they didn't include a shrubbery in the village.

"Use the holy hand grenade!"

Pearson

What we need is a TLG minifig scale herring for
our lumber jacks!

Already done - the little ornamental fish that decorate the tops of roofs in
the ninja sets have a peg that minifigs can grab.  This allowed the creation
of one of my greatest heroes, Sushi Warrior.  With a fish in each hand and
another stuck in the peg on his head, he's easily a match for any foe.

- Mike.