Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 16:22:25 GMT

Bill Farkas wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:
I just put up 4 new pictures from the NELUG display at The Construction Site • in
Waltham MA.  This is mostly Suzanne Rich's stuff which I had not had a chance
to photograph yet.  I also got a better pic of Chris Phillips' windmill.

The pictures can be found following the link on the homepage.

http://www.nelug.org/

Or more directly

http://www.nelug.org/cswindow2/

Is that a "Trojan Bunny" in jpegs five and six?!

Bill

"Fetchez la vache!"

"Quoi?"

"La vache!"