Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 19:57:22 GMT

Thanks Dave,

I was feeling a bit incomplete after that.

I need to go and buy MP&THG because my VCR ate my copy :^(

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "David Simmons" <xenobuzz@onemain.com>

"Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from
some farcical aquatic ceremony!"

"Be quiet!"

"You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery
tart threw a sword at you!"

"Shut up!"

"Why, if I went round, saying I was king, just 'cause some moistened bint
had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

"Shut up, will you shut up!"

"Oh, now we see the violence inherent in the system.  Come and see the
violence inherent in the system!  Help!  Help!  I'm bein' repressed!"

"Bloody peasant!"

"Oh, what a giveaway!  Did you hear that, eh?!  You saw him repressin' me?
You saw it didn't you?!"

Sorry, just had to finish that off.   :-D

Dave