 Castle / 4655
Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 03:22:10 GMT

On Sat, 20 May 2000 22:47:19 GMT, "The Anachronist"
<anachronist@kazm.net> wrote:

Haha, one of my "Armies" that my friends and I use for our castle wargames is
a peasant rebellion sort of deal. Mainly pirate bodies, but starting to use
the Qui-Gon/Jar-Jar bodies among some other peasant attire. We have a whole
regiment (bout 10 guys) all armed with oars and led by a pick-axe guy. All
pitch-forks would have been better, but as already mentioned... THEY DONT
EXIST! :)

So we argue that being peasants, they couldnt get much better weapons for the
revolution. The other soldiers do get some real weapons, though :)

Just goes to show that oars have a use. No, I don't mean rowing.

- Anachronist

p.s. I'm new here don't kill me :P
Welcome, join the crowd and the fun!

Most of my peasants are armed in a disturbing manner, they have
LightSabers! :^)  Well about half of them do :^)  Rest assured that
the "Hand of  God" will safely disarm before they do any harm....

Mike

("Hand of God"  equals me, I believe that the phrase started out in
regards to "regular" modeling perhaps model trains)

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!