 Castle / 4540
Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 18:20:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
Hey all,

I've started to create a peasant population with all these spare Qui-Gong,
Anakin, Jar-Jar, and Majisto torso's.  The only problem is, other than the
pitchfork, which is harder to find than hen's teeth (I only have one), I'm
stuck as to what other items my peasants can carry around on their daily
activities.  Goblets would make them appear to be drunkards, and weapons
would make them too hostile.  Suggestions?

I guess my first suggestion would be nothing :-).  Thats what most of mine
carry and they look fine.  Another suggestion is the basket thing that hangs on
their back.  I have a few of these in brown and they look good on peasants.

Wouldn't it be nice if TLG made a walking stick/staff, or perhaps a rake?

Well there is Hilda's Broom which might work for a few tiddy peasants.  Theres
also the town broom although that probably looks a little too modern.

You could probably make your own walking sticks/staffs using the solid colored
lightsaber blades that are used as guns on the STAP's, A-Wing, and Slave I. Use
them with lightsaber hilts, gems, birds, and bats for some funky looking
walking sticks/staffs.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/