 Castle / 4615
Re: ???Question???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 19:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Sooooooooo, here’s a question for any independent LEGO groups out there…Does
anybody know of an independent LEGO group situated in Ontario CANADA,
preferably in Toronto???

Yep, right here on lugnet:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/ca/on/
Seems like there's even an event planned for May 27th!

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated, and the first ten people to assist
me receives a cookie in the mail!!!

I'll take a chocolate chip cookie, thank you. :-)

see ya,
-Shiri

Thanks Shiri, your the best!!! The reason why I posted this message in
lugnet.castle is because this is my LEGO genre of choice, and I was hoping to
perhaps find another castle fan in my area.

P.S. it was very kind of you to respond to my question. I appreciate the time
and effort that you put into recovering this information for me. When everyone
else just disregarded the question or simple didn’t care, you Shiri
went ‘above and beyond,’ and for this, I am indebted to you.

P.P.S. my Father is the chairman of the Nabisco Brands Limited Division in
Canada, therefore, with the powers vested in me, I decree that an entire
truckload of  ‘chocolate chip cookies’ be sent to your location. This is the
least I can do. If your ever in Canada and need a friend, just write me!

Thanks

              Sincerely,
                                              Richard

You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com