 Castle / 4613
Re: ???Question???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 00:54:57 GMT

Hi Richard!

for future reference, it's better to start a new thread instead of replying to
a current one (if you're not replying to it, that is).

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Sooooooooo, here’s a question for any independent LEGO groups out there…Does
anybody know of an independent LEGO group situated in Ontario CANADA,
preferably in Toronto???

I haven't heard of one.

Is there a LEGO group Web ring where
independent LEGO groups across the country collaborate. Perhaps if this
exists, I could check for a group in my area.

Yep, right here on lugnet:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/ca/on/
Seems like there's even an event planned for May 27th!

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated, and the first ten people to assist
me receives a cookie in the mail!!!

I'll take a chocolate chip cookie, thank you. :-)

see ya,
-Shiri