 Castle / 4612
4611  |  4613
Subject:
???Question???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 00:45:06 GMT

Sooooooooo, here’s a question for any independent LEGO groups out there…Does
anybody know of an independent LEGO group situated in Ontario CANADA,
preferably in Toronto??? I know of the NELUG (NewEngland Lego Users Group) and
I’ve seen the Vancouver LEGO group, but I’ve never herd of, or seen an
independent LEGO group in my area!!! Is there a LEGO group Web ring where
independent LEGO groups across the country collaborate. Perhaps if this
exists, I could check for a group in my area.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated, and the first ten people to assist
me receives a cookie in the mail!!!

Thanks!

Richard,

You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com