 Castle / 4606
  Re: doh!

(...) Yeah, this is the problem. I'd never been much into pirate, see, and now I note all those pirate sets that had a whole bunch of parts that'd be useful today... (...) Hm, didn't even know that one existed. (...) This is the type I was thinking (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: doh!

(...) Tell me about it... I am just now beginning to re-appreciate them (as a kid I really wanted them, but...). Once I get some better funds, I'll consider shelling some dough on a pirate set or two (or ten). (...) What, the staircase? or the set? (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: doh!

(...) The staircase. Fort Legoredo is the one of that genre of sets I missed, of course. I need to go see if the TRU near home still had those... I was hoping to wait 'til clearance. :) (...) So, of course, which do I have more of in my collection? (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: doh!

<snip a lot> (...) You and me both, brother. The oldies are the goodies. Give me Donkey Kong and Pac Man over Crash Bandicoot and "insert game title" 64 anyday! -Chris (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)