 Castle / 4531
Re: Pictures of Blacksmith Shop Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 01:06:17 GMT

Hi Ryan!

I like your shop. The way you constructed the cut-off corner is nice, and I
like the way you incorporated the castle-wall sections in the building so that
they are almost unnoticable.

A few quests/comments:

What camera did you use? With what lighting? I'm asking because there is quite
a bit of glare from the interior pics, and that's a shame 'coz I can barely
make out the interior. I think that taking the pic at an angle other than
above the building would help. Maybe try to put the lighting behind the model,
instead of on top...?

Also, I'd love to hear more about the story development, the characters, etc.
Perhaps having the pics somewhere where captions are available (ie, a personal
homepage).

-Shiri