 Castle / 4523
    Pictures of Blacksmith Shop Online —Ryan Dennett
   Hey everyone! I just got pictures of my blacksmith shop back, and uploaded to Brickshelf. Check them out at (URL) please let me know what you think of it. I plan on LDrawing it as soon as I get the time and ambition. Now some captioning for the (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Pictures of Blacksmith Shop Online —Shiri Dori
   Hi Ryan! I like your shop. The way you constructed the cut-off corner is nice, and I like the way you incorporated the castle-wall sections in the building so that they are almost unnoticable. A few quests/comments: What camera did you use? With (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Pictures of Blacksmith Shop Online —Ryan Dennett
   (...) Thanks. I don't have many pieces that are rerally good for making castle style buildings, but I thought this came out great. (...) I used a Canon Rebel G and I ended up just using a table lamp from above because I couldn't get enough light any (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)