 Castle / 4524
Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 23:32:23 GMT

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
Straight!  I is way cool.  I just got to get one.

It appears a green clad female fig comes with set 6707, maybe we can get it
there!

--
---D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/