 Castle / 4525
Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 00:06:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
You mean the set with the brown 2x4x4 half cylinder pieces and the two cars
with *really* big wheels?  I don't see it in the picture I have, so can I
assume the fig's come with both a hat/helmet and hairpiece?

Yes this fig comes with a Green helmet as well and her torso has a picture of
an alligator on it.

It looks like she has a new face, too.  :)

Also, what style
hair is it?  the ponytail or straight?

Straight!  I is way cool.  I just got to get one.

Darn, I need a ponytail hair piece in green...  Oh, well!  Straight is cool,
too!!  :)

Jeff