 General / 17957
Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 02:59:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:

Yes this fig comes with a Green helmet as well and her torso has a picture • of
an alligator on it.

It looks like she has a new face, too.  :)

Actually... it looks strikingly familiar.
Ninja princess, anyone?
(maybe it's not the same face, but a similar design!)

I don't think it's the Ninja Princess because if it were, her hair would show.
The alligator racer's face is very similar in design to the ninja faces though.

Yay! this face is perfect for a character idea I had today, and it comes in a
small set, maybe even with green hair!

  -L