 Castle / 4522
Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 23:22:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:

Well all I was at The Construction Site in Waltham MA today and they were
unpacking a hugh load of new sets and I saw one of the coolest hair pieces I
have seen in a while.

The set was 6617 and is one of the new "Race" sets and the hair piece in
question is one of the Long Hair pieces which in itself is not exciting but
it was GREEN that's right green hair.  I just thought it was awsome and would
have bought the set except it was a $50 set :-(.

Anyway this was very exciting and cool.  I just can't wait to get one now.

You mean the set with the brown 2x4x4 half cylinder pieces and the two cars
with *really* big wheels?  I don't see it in the picture I have, so can I
assume the fig's come with both a hat/helmet and hairpiece?

Yes this fig comes with a Green helmet as well and her torso has a picture of
an alligator on it.

Also, what style
hair is it?  the ponytail or straight?

Straight!  I is way cool.  I just got to get one.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: