 Castle / 4087
Re: My forestmen loss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 04:08:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Shiri Dori wrote:

And that's just one part. Over the years I lost the brown hat, the ROUND
SHIELD and (oh, the horror!) a PITCHFORK!!!

OK, sorry for the rant. Again, I know people have lost much more then that to
their dark ages... But I didn't actually HAVE a dark ages! And yet, I *still*
managed to lose these vital items...

Oh no!  I sympathize with you...  But if it makes you feel any better,
I have a post-Dark Ages experience to share involving over 20 gray
castle walls.

When I started again this year I was watching all of the auctions on
Ebay trying to get a collection going again.  One night I won the
aforementioned walls and was *really* excited, planning how I was
going to use them.

Well, about a week and a half later they came, but they were pretty
nasty.  :)  They smelled like smoke, had "stuff" on them, and there was
animal hair on the bricks.  So I tried washing them in the sink with
anti-bacterial soap, but they weren't coming clean.  Being the smart
guy that I am (uh-huh) I decided that they weren't going to be clean
unless I put some really hot water over them.  I boiled a pot, then poured
it on top...

I can hear you groaning already...  :)  I now have over 20 melted walls that
I'm saving for the battle when necromancers fling fireballs against the
castle.   :)

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply.