 Castle / 4085
4084  |  4086
Subject:
My forestmen loss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 03:42:36 GMT

OK, I know some people out there have lost much more during their dark ages...
I just feel like bickering so if you don't mind... I'll proceed now...

When I was six and a half, I moved (back) to Israel from Kansas, US. The first
set I got in Israel was a gift from my grandpa, Crusader's Cart
(Actually, it was part of a bonus pack, <set:1675>; I got the town set too,
while my cousin got the blacktron set). I played with it a lot, I liked the
design with the hiding forestman... and my first horse, too! I felt that the
forestman with the "baggie" torso was like Peter Pan, in fact I gave him the
green hat... he was my favorite minifig for YEARS, however how do I tell my
seven-y/o self that putting a minifig in play-doh results in--

d'oh!!! <bang head in wall>...

And that's just one part. Over the years I lost the brown hat, the ROUND
SHIELD and (oh, the horror!) a PITCHFORK!!!

OK, sorry for the rant. Again, I know people have lost much more then that to
their dark ages... But I didn't actually HAVE a dark ages! And yet, I *still*
managed to lose these vital items...

-Shiri