 Castle / 3888
Re: Castle Pictures Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Chris Phillips writes:

I finally posted a couple pictures of the castle/keep that I built for the
NELUG window display at The Construction Site.  (Yes, that's a grey 48x48
baseplate that it's built on.)

There's no interior yet, but the window display is still well over a month
away...

Let me know what you think.

Impressive.
Most impressive.
You have quite a large structure there.
What made you decide to use the large baseplate rather than smaller hinged
sections?  Or do you have a lifting roof for interior access?
Cool!
Aaron
maniac@vol.com