 Castle / 2936
2935  |  2937
Subject:
More TCS Dry Run Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:24:19 GMT

Hey all,

Just thought you might want to see some more pictures from the NELUG Castle
display Dry run.  Dave Eaton posted the first pics and there is a link on this
page.  There is also a pic where you can kind of make out the chickens
(Somebody asked before).

http://www.nelug.org/castledr/

This week after Suzanne and anyone else who wants to posts pictures or
descriptions of your creations we should talk a bit about how the set up is
going to work.  Like are we going to raise part of the display, is there going
to be a battle under way, are we going to use TLC 2000 Castle production sets,
etc.

We have a good feeling that the town will work well at the large end of the
window (the end farthest from the entrance).  Then we had thought of having the
bulls coming in from the narrow end for the attack.  If you have another idea
for that end let us know.  Should it just be a peaceful contryside with a few
structures etc.

Enjoy,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group