 Castle / 2937
Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:30:04 GMT

In lugnet.people Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote:
For anyone who hasn't told others about their LEGO addiction, let me tell you, you
will be surprised with the possitive response (unless you happen to be an 18 year
old male, who's cool buddies think more about cars, sports and girls - 18 is a
difficult age for LEGO).

Well -- I'm 18 and open about my Lego addiction.  And yes, I think
about all of the above mentioned topics as well :)  I get a mixed
response, some think its weird, some think its kinda cool I'm so
involved in an international community like this.

When I get the cash, my license plate is gonna read 'I LV LEGO.'  I
already checked it out at the PD I interned at, and no one in IL has
it (yet).

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org