 Off-Topic / Debate / 4317
Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 15:41:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Philip Ogston wrote:

The one good thing about the US school system is that the people who manage to
get a decent understanding of science are really good at figuring things out
for themselves, which makes for good scientists and inventors.

So the US public school system is best viewed as one big trick question?

Steve