  More TCS Dry Run Pictures

Hey all, Just thought you might want to see some more pictures from the NELUG Castle display Dry run. Dave Eaton posted the first pics and there is a link on this page. There is also a pic where you can kind of make out the chickens (Somebody asked (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: More TCS Dry Run Pictures

(...) <snip> If it's war, then it looks like Evil Timmy will be the first to die. Isn't that him, standing right between the two armies, wielding an ax? :) Thanks, Elliot Hyde (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: More TCS Dry Run Pictures

(...) Yup that's him. Just our little bit of sillyness in this setup. It seems to be becoming a bit of tradition for us to add something silly or odd to our setups. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: More TCS Dry Run Pictures

(...) ... yet the grand piano is nowhere to be seen. Tsk tsk;) -- pn (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle)