 Castle / 2179
Re: Picture Editing ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 01:14:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I messed around a bit today with some of the pictures from Chapter 1.  I • figured
that most can be touched up a bit and decided to focus on two of them.  Check
them out and let me know what else could and should be done to convey better
emotion (?) and meaning...

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/comparison/

Thanks,

-- pn
It'd be cool if you made an arrow sticking out of Verneer.

He actually did.
See:
http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/comparison/expressions.html

As a followup to Bill and Jeff's ideas in this thread.

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/