 Castle / 2158
Re: Picture Editing ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:57:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I messed around a bit today with some of the pictures from Chapter 1.  I • figured
that most can be touched up a bit and decided to focus on two of them.  Check
them out and let me know what else could and should be done to convey better
emotion (?) and meaning...

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/comparison/

Thanks,

-- pn

Truly awesome and inspiring work! Don't go too heavy on computer effects
though, I think the charm of Lego is it's simplicity - it makes you use your
imagination!

Hey, has anyone thought of taking duplicate heads and painting different facial
expressions on them using the craigo-lego techniques. For instance, you could
have a Verneer face as is, one with an angry face, one with the mouth open as
if talking, and one with a grimace would fit well in the shots where he is
injured. It would be great for all the story telling that has begun. Just a
thought.

"I'm NOT PLAYING, I'm CREATING!"
Bill