 Castle / 2154

Subject:
Picture Editing ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:23:19 GMT

I messed around a bit today with some of the pictures from Chapter 1.  I figured
that most can be touched up a bit and decided to focus on two of them.  Check
them out and let me know what else could and should be done to convey better
emotion (?) and meaning...

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/comparison/

Thanks,

-- pn