 Castle / 21509
Re: Large pictures of 2007 Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:48:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   Hi,

just got large pictures of all new 2007 castle sets, you can view them here: http://news.lugnet.com/castle/sets_2007

Thanks to Steve and Jan, -Rene

I see those skeleton horses pulling the war wagon that have been talked about. I’m afraid that they look like small dinosaurs to my untrained eyes. Not as scary as one might expect the undead to look like. But I’m ok with them being cute:

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/sets_2007/7092.jpg

Yes, the skeleton horses are cute, but wagon driver having a whip is just plain hilarious.

Cheers

Richie Dulin